Sunday, August 28, 2011

✪ Alexandra Stan - Mr. Saxobeat ✪


✪ Alexandra Stan - Mr. Saxobeat
This is my first Post at my new Blog \o/
I got a new Shape and this one isnt from me. TRUE!
This Shape is from ][DK][ owned by Daphne Kyong. 
I am totally in Love with her Shapes, because these are always hotties. Awesome Stuff.
Okay lets go to the Credits:

Skin: :GP: Acorn [Dark] Airhead-Daze 1
Shape: ][DK][ Airhead Shape V.1 (enable Adult Content)
Eyes: pc eyes by LL - night rain - large
 Lashes: Mstyle Lashes - Elf
Hair: Action Womens Hair Brooke - Coal
Cuffs: *BLITZED* Legacy Cuffs - black
Nails: Mstyle Perfect Hand - Long Nails
Earrings: [ glow ] studio - Indian summer (swan & crow)
Necklace: Ha! Pearl Necklace *black*
Shirt: *L.inc* Loose Tanktop Black
Pants: {paper.doll} XtraLow-Ripped-BlackWash
Shoes: Mstyle RIVEA Pumps - Black
Belt: *BLITZED* Legacy belt - Black
Belt Piercing: The London Look - Skullies V2
Tattoo: Para Designs - Punked Tattoo ~ Unisex


I hope you all like my Post 
*Huggies*

No comments:

Post a Comment